Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) is proud to introduce the 2018 Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand – and online board prep program with presentations from the 2018 Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course. Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand provides physicians with a comprehensive review of the CBNC blueprint exam in nuclear cardiology, including the latest information, developments, treatment protocols, and methodology available in the industry.
This program is designed for physicians preparing for the certification or recertification exam in nuclear cardiology, and physicians interested in a broad review of nuclear cardiology topics.
Participants in this On Demand course will be able to:
- Appraise knowledge of physics and instrumentation associated with nuclear imaging
- Explain image acquisition and processing, including artifacts and artifact recognition
- Describe the essentials of stress testing, imaging protocols, and risk stratification
- Integrate radiation safety standards into professional practice
- Discuss the use of nuclear imaging in assessment viability
- Interpret perfusion imaging, including PET and ventricular function imaging
- Utilize perfusion imaging in the assessment, diagnosis, and response to therapy in CAD patients and special populations
The state-of-the-art technology in your On Demand program includes features that make it easy to review this vital information anytime, anywhere!
Watch like you’re there in person! By combining slides with synchronized audio, our technology re-creates the live-session experience.
Learn at your desk or on the go! Watch presentations on your computer, tablet, or even on your smartphone! Start watching on one device, and pick up exactly where you left off on another.
Earn credits and MOC points to satisfy your requirements. Earn up to 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(TM) and 19 Maintenance of Certification points. Simply watch sessions and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast, and convenient.
Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on the go.