Prepping for your CBNC Exam?
Access Presentations from Renowned Experts in the Field
Wherever and Whenever You Want
Nuclear Cardiology Board Review,
at your Fingertips
ASNC Nuclear Cardiology
Board Prep OnDemand
Sync Across All Your Devices
Download PDF & MP3 Files
Earn Credits With Online Testing
Expand Your Learning with ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand
ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand is an online library with 19 hours of presentations from ASNC’s 2019 Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course that you can learn from wherever and whenever works best for you. It is a valuable asset for those who have to miss the course and a great way to prepare on your own time when it fits into your schedule.
The OnDemand experience offers you the convenience of learning on your own time from the comfort of your home, the office, or while traveling. Watch slides with synchronized audio or download the MP3 audio files and listen on the go. We make it easy for you to access content anytime, anywhere, from any device!
Convenient OnDemand features:
- Watch like you’re there in person. Combine slides with synchronized audio.
- Learn at your desk or on the go. Watch presentations on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Earn CME credits and satisfy your requirements. Look for the CME test button on selected sessions.
- Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides can be downloaded for easier review and note taking.
- Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded, so you can listen to sessions while on the go.
2019 Presentations from the Experts:
- Read with Experts PET and Essentials of Cardiac PET, Perfusion, Viability, and Beyond presented by Sharmila Dorbala, MD, MPH, FASNC
- Production of Radionuclides and Radiopharmaceuticals: Part 1 and Part 2 presented by Raymond Taillefer, MD, FRCP, ABNM
- Gated SPECT, Artifact Recognition, and Radionuclide Function Imaging presented by Gordon DePuey, MD, MASNC
- Stress Testing, Image Interpretation, and Protocols presented by Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam, MD, FASNC
- Technical Aspects of Acquisition and Processing, Radionuclide Ventricular Function Imaging: Basic Lab Techniques, and Instrumentation Quality Control presented by Robert Pagnanelli, BSRT(R)(N), CNMT, NCT, FASNC
- The Basics of Radiation Safety presented by Jason Tavel, PhD, DABR
Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemandClaim your special rate
Sync Across All Your Devices.
Download PDF & MP3 Files
Earn Credits with Online Testing
*Pricing varies by Membership